How to Shop
Buy now securely online
Browse the products on our website by using the links on the left of the page. You can also use the ‘Products of the week’ and ‘Special Offers’ panels to buy your products. Once you have found a product you would like to buy, click the Add to Basket button. This will take you through to the shopping basket page where you can review your order and continue shopping if you wish.
Once you are happy with the products you have in your basket, click Proceed to Checkout where you will be guided through the rest of the payment process. Simply follow the instructions displayed onscreen.
Buying products and passing credit card details on the internet can be a concern. This is why we have implemented rigid security measures into the site to protect your details. Once you pass onto the payment sections of the site you will notice a padlock symbol appear on your browser. This means that your details are being passed using a very sophisticated 128-bit encryption mechanism that protects your personal information from unauthorised access.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Delta, Electron and Solo. You may send your card information securely via the Internet. If you prefer, you may give us your card details personally, by telephone, fax or by post; please do not use e-mail to send these details, as this is not a secure method. Unlike some other e-commerce sites, your card is charged when the order is ready to ship, not upon receipt of order. Please note that your statement will show a payment to "D&J Glassware".
Alternatively, we are happy to accept payment for your order by cheque, which should be made payable to "D&J Glassware" and sent to Inspire-Inspire, D&J Glassware, PO Box 66, Rockland All Saints, Attleborough, Norfolk. NR17 1WW.
Inspire-Inspire use a well-established courier offering what we believe to be the best service available, allowing your purchases to arrive in the best possible condition. Please note that deliveries have to be signed for.
Delivery is charged as follows:
- for destinations within England, Wales and Southern Scotland - £5.00
- for deliveries within the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland - £10.00
Where multiple delivery addresses are required, the delivery charge applies to each address.
We aim to despatch within 5 working days of receiving your order. However, as our products are handmade, we ask that you allow up to 21 days for delivery. One of our customer advisors will contact you if delivery is to take longer than this. If delivery date is critical for you, please contact us to confirm before placing your order.
Delivery to destinations outside the UK
We are happy to arrange delivery to addresses outside of the UK. Please contact us to let us know what you would like to purchase and where you wish it to be delivered. We will confirm the delivery charge with you before processing your order. In case of any doubt, please contact us before making your order.
Why not make your gift more personal, by including a quality gift card, free of charge? Simply choose your card in the "More Inspired Gifts" section. We will hand write your name as given on the order form. Alternatively, to make your greeting even more special, simply tell us what you'd like us to write on the card by filling in the delivery instructions box at checkout.
You will be notified by e-mail that your order has been received and processed.
We can deliver to your home address or any alternative - please specify when placing your order.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase then we will be happy to exchange or refund the item.
Conditions of our returns policy:
- As the customer you are responsible to write to us explaining your reason and description of damage/s.
- All returns must be authorised by Inspire-Inspire.
- Return to us any items within 7 days of delivery.
- Goods that are returned must be unused and in their original packaging.
- A valid receipt should be provided for the items.
- Items should be returned along with the original delivery note.
- You are reminded of your responsibility to the items in your care.
- Inspire-Inspire cannot accept responsibility for damages of goods in your care or in transit when sending back to us.
- Please, wrap the package securely clearly label return address always make sure you retain receipt of postage. To make a return please fill out the back of your invoice/delivery note, giving the reason for the return.
- Unless due to damage, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- On notification we will exchange or refund the value of any such goods returned to us in their original condition within 30 days of the goods on our receipt.
- Please note that, due to reasons of hygiene, we are unable to exchange earrings.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
Returning Products to us:
To make a return please write on the back of your receipt giving the reasons for the return and wrap the package securely before returning it to us at:
PO Box 66
Rockland All Saints
It is our policy to keep all products in stock. Regrettably some items from time to time may become very popular and due to customer demand may be out of stock and therefore, we cannot guarantee permanent availability on all products. We endeavour to return products to availability within two weeks and we will inform you by e-mail on its arrival. This will effect all delivery times.
If you are having difficulty in ordering from the Inspire Inspire website then please contact us during working hours on 01953 488907, alternatively e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a personal service to our customers. We understand that sometimes it is hard to choose the perfect gift for someone or that you’d simply prefer to speak with a real person. We would be delighted to help you in any way we can. Please do call one of our knowledgeable customer advisors on 01953 488907 Mon-Fri 09:00 – 18:00.